Company23 Crank Pulley Tool V2
Company23 has developed a Subaru EJ Crank Pulley Tool to be used to allow easy and damage free removal of the Pulley, even with the radiator still installed in the car!
- New V2 design has upgraded small pin reinforcement ring for loosening the toughest crank pulley bolts
- Integrated low profile handle allows you to easily remove your crank pulley with the radiator still in the car
- Perfect for timing belt service or other engine services
- 2 sets of removable pins allows you to remove either style Subaru crank pulley found on applicable models
- High precision laser cut construction fits perfect and is built to last
- Comparable and can be used in place of factory tools #499977000, 499977100, #499977300, and #499977400
- 93-15 Subaru Imprezas (EJ engines only)
- 98-09 Subaru Foresters
- 10-13 Subaru Forester XT
- 94-12 Subaru Legacys and Outbacks
- 04-06 Subaru Baja
- 91-96 Subaru SVX
- 05-06 Saab 9-2X
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.
Need Help with this product?
Chat with our staff using our Live Chat, Call us at 303.402.5142 or Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Products ship within 2 days.
Friendly return policy because our priority is making sure you have the right product.