Company23 Subaru Valve Spring Compressor
Company23 has developed a Subaru Spring Compressor that is designed specifically for Subaru engines, and allows easy replacement of valve stem seals, valves, springs, and retainers.
- Custom designed to perfectly fit Subaru engines
- Compresses valve springs with the head on the bench or on the engine in the car
- Allows easy replacement of valve stem seals, valves, springs, and retainers
- Will not slip or damage head like universal clamp compressors
- Roller ball thrust bearing provides smooth operation even with uprated performance valve springs
- Included magnetic screwdriver makes installation and removal of valve keepers easy
- Used in place of factory tool #498267600 and #499718000
- 02+ Subaru Impreza WRX and WRX STI with 2.0L or 2.5L DOHC Turbo engines (EJ205, EJ207, EJ255, EJ257)
- 04-11 Subaru Forester XT with DOHC Turbo engines
- 05-10 Subaru Legacy GT with DOHC Turbo engines
- 05-10 Subaru Outback XT with DOHC Turbo engines
- 05-06 Saab 9-2X Aero with DOHC Turbo engines
- 04-06 Subaru Baja with DOHC Turbo engines
- 96-98 2.5L DOHC Phase 1 N/A Subaru engines
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.
Need Help with this product?
Chat with our staff using our Live Chat, Call us at 303.402.5142 or Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Products ship within 2 days.
Friendly return policy because our priority is making sure you have the right product.