Company23 AVCS Security Socket
Company23 has developed a 5-point security socket bit to allow the disassembly of the AVCS camshaft sprockets in order to clean out contaminated oil, after a bearing failure.
- 5-sided security socket allows for proper assembly/disassembly of AVCS cam sprockets
- Allows for cleaning/flushing of AVCS cam sprocket internal passages
- Prevents turbo and engine damage in engines with oil contaminates (ex. spun bearings)
- 2-piece construction with hardened tool steel bit is extremely durable
- 3/8" drive
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 04+ Subaru Impreza WRX STI
- 06+ Subaru Impreza WRX
- 04-11 Subaru Forester XT
- 05-10 Subaru Legacy GT
- 05-10 Subaru Outback XT
- 04-06 Subaru Baja Turbo
- 06 Saab 9-2X Aero
- Subaru V7 and V8 EJ207 Engines with Intake AVCS
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.
Need Help with this product?
Chat with our staff using our Live Chat, Call us at 303.402.5142 or Email us email@example.com
Products ship within 2 days.
Friendly return policy because our priority is making sure you have the right product.