Shipping, Warranties, and Returns
Any warranties on the products sold hereby are those made by the manufacturer. The Seller, Flatirons Imports, hereby expressly disclaims all warranties, either expressed or implied, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, and Flatirons Imports neither assumes nor authorizes any other person to assume for it any liability in connection with the sale of said products.
Flatirons Tuning must be notified of any damage, with pictures, within 24 hours of receiving your parts. You must also keep all boxes and packaging in order for a claim to be filed. If you fail to notify Flatirons Tuning in this time, or if you do not have all of the original boxes and packaging, no claim can be filed on your behalf.
- All electrical and special ordered parts sales are final.
- No refunds or credits on any parts having evidence of being installed or used for testing. Once a part is installed, regardless of the circumstances, it is not returnable. For this reason, we strongly recommend that you contact us with any questions before you attempt to install a part.
- No refunds without invoice or receipt.
- A 20% restocking fee will be charged on any returned items, and shipping will not be refunded if the shipper is not able to deliver your order.
- If you have any questions, please contact the Flatirons Tuning Staff.
We will do our best to ship to whatever address you specify, and in the manner that you select. However, if this is your first purchase with us, we will only ship your order to the billing address of the credit card used to place your order.