Company23 Axle Pin Tool
Company23 has developed a Subaru Axle Pin Tool to allow for simple installation and removal of subaru front axle roll pins.
- Allows for simple installation and removal of Subaru front axle roll pins
- Perfect tool for axle seal renewal, clutch changes, and transmission swaps
- Long tool length allows for installation and removal without removing exhaust
- End "nub" accurately locates on the ID of the pin ensuring quick accurate strikes during installation and removal
- Magnetized tip prevents the roll pin from falling off of tool
- Machined from high strength steel with a black oxide coating for corrosion resistance
- 93-04 Subaru Impreza
- 98-04 Subaru Forester
- 90-04 Subaru Legacy
NOTE: Due to the potential misuse of this tool, it does not carry a lifetime warranty
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.
Need Help with this product?
Chat with our staff using our Live Chat, Call us at 303.402.5142 or Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Products ship within 2 days.
Friendly return policy because our priority is making sure you have the right product.