Company23 SOHC Camshaft Sprocket Tool
Company23 has developed a Cam Sprocket Tool for the SOHC Subaru Engines, which allows easy and damage free removal of the Single Camshaft Sprockets.
- Allows for removal of the SOHC cam sprockets without damaging the cam or the sprocket
- Perfect tool for cam seal renewal, cylinder head removal, or motor tear downs
- Bridged tool head handles the torque
- High tolerance laser cut and precision formed construction fits perfect
- Long integrated handle makes it easy for one person
- Comparable to factory tool #499207100 (See Company23 Subaru Cam Sprocket Tool Manual for usage details)
- 93-12 SubaruÃ‚Â Impreza SOHC engines
- 99-12 Subaru Forester SOHC engines
- 89-12 Subaru Legacy SOHC engines
- 05-06 Saab 9-2X Linear SOHC engine
- 04-06 Subaru Baja with SOHC engine
- 92-97 Subaru SVX
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.
Need Help with this product?
Chat with our staff using our Live Chat, Call us at 303.402.5142 or Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Products ship within 2 days.
Friendly return policy because our priority is making sure you have the right product.