Schaeffer's #293 Supreme Gear Lube - 75W90
- Protects against sludge, varnish and carbon deposits.
- Reduces operating temperatures.
- Less energy consumption.
- Resists water and moisture.
- Excellent water separability characteristics.
- Enhanced thermal and oxidative stability and durability.
- Excellent extreme pressure properties to protect against wear.
- Compatibility with all types of seals.
- Protects against sludge, varnish and carbon deposits
- Reduces operating temperatures
- Less energy consumption
- Resists water and moisture
- Excellent water separability characteristics
- Enhanced thermal and oxidative stability and durability
- Excellent extreme pressure properties to protect against wear
- Compatibility with all types of seals
Supreme Gear Lube is recommended for use in automotive gear drive applications that require a gear oil to operate under severe, wide ambient temperature ranges.
Supreme Gear Lube is a para-synthetic, multi-grade lubricant made with severely hydrofinished polyalphaolefin (PAO) synthetic base fluids and severely solvent refined, severely hydrofinished, high viscosity index, 100% pure paraffin base oils. Further blended into Supreme Gear Lube is an extremely shear stable, polymer type viscosity index improver that allows the lubricant to operate under a wide range of ambient temperatures.
With Supreme Gear Lube, bearings and gears are instantly lubricated at subzero temperatures, minimizing the action of cold welding and vibration. This temperature selectiveness also enhances the lubricants high temperature oxidation stability. Supreme Gear Lube doesnt oxidize or decompose at temperatures 150°F to 175°F higher than conventional gear lubes.
Supreme Gear Lube also contains our proprietary friction modifier, Micron Moly, which creates a long lasting, solid lubricant capable of withstanding pressures up to 500,000 psi. This lubricant film reduces vibration, friction and wear, and also minimizes cold welding and vibration.
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.
Need Help with this product?
Chat with our staff using our Live Chat, Call us at 303.402.5142 or Email us email@example.com
Products ship within 2 days.
Friendly return policy because our priority is making sure you have the right product.