The Innovate Motorsports DB gauges are 52mm (2 1/16) air fuel gauges. Each gauge features a bright LED available in blue or red. Each kit includes the gauge, an LC-1 wideband controller, oxygen sensor, bung, and the award-winning LogWorks engine-tuning software.
- The industrys most accurate and fastest-responding wideband controller.
- One additional available analog output (one connects to the gauge).
- Easy set up and wiring (instructions included).
- LC-1 incIudes Innovate serial in & out for adding additional modular tuning system (MTS) components. (Gauge itself is analog only- no serial).
- Blackout appearance when unpowered.
- Log directly from the LC-1s digital output into laptop w/included software
For tuners seeking the most cost-effective way to start monitoring Air/Fuel Ratio, the DB series gauges offer an attractive option, while opening the world of true digital data acquisition and software engine analysis. For example, users can add multi-sensor interfaces (starting as low as $129), and log 5 critical parameters directly into any PC or laptop. Or they can get a DL-32 data logger for hundreds of hours of 32-channel data logging on an SD card. Best of all, the DB gauges include the powerful LogWorks software for synchronous high-speed logging of wideband data, other MTS sensors, and data from a growing list of piggyback fuel controllers and standalone or factory (OBD2) ECUs. This is the same software used by champion engine builders and racers.
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.