The New MTX-L PLUS wideband gauge features our patented DirectDigital technology and all-new Advanced Sensor Control which receives feedback from the sensor more frequently and optimizes heater control. The combination of these technologies makes the MTX-L Plus our fastest, most durable and accurate air/fuel ratio gauge ever!
- FASTER Sensor Frequency for faster O2 sensor feedback
- FASTERAnalog Output Speed helps ensure that your ECU sees changes in air/fuel ratio as they happen
- ENHANCED Heater Control for superior sensor performance in forced induction and other high performance applications
- Large digital readout and programmable Digital Needle provides the functionality of a needle gauge with the pinpoint accuracy of a digital display
- Digital display in AFR or Lambda
- 52mm (2 1/16) diameter gauge body with included interchangeable faceplates and bezels
- Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband O2 sensor
- Patented 100% digital wideband air/fuel ratio technology!
- Ability to calibrate O2 sensor for maximum accuracy
- Wideband O2 compatible with several fuel types
- Innovate MTS serial in/out (for use with MTS enabled devices to add additional logging channels)
- Datalog using powerful LogWorks software on your PC
P# 3918 MTX-L PLUS: Digital Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge Kit (8 Ft.) - Includes: Gauge, Silver Bezel, Black Bezel, White Faceplate, Black Faceplate, LSU 4.9 Wideband O2 Sensor, 8 Ft. Sensor Cable (Overall length 10 ft.), 1" Exhaust Bung, Program Cable, and Manual. P/N: 3918
P# 3924 MTX-L PLUS: Digital Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge Kit (8 Ft.) - Includes: Gauge, Silver Bezel, Black Bezel, White Faceplate, Black Faceplate, LSU 4.9 Wideband O2 Sensor, 3 Ft. Sensor Cable (Overall length 5 ft.), 1" Exhaust Bung, Program Cable, and Manual. P/N: 3924
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.