The IAG Performance Version 2 Subaru WRX / STI oil pickup replaces the OEM EJ25 oil pickup which is prone to failure. It’s a well-known fact that the OEM oil pickups often crack and fail which in most cases destroys your motor from lack of oil pressure. The original IAG Performance pickup design has been improved in this all-new stainless steel version.
To avoid the cracking failures seen in the OEM oil pickup tubes, the oil pickup is manufactured from stainless steel tubing that is 2x thicker than OEM. Additionally, it features a flange machined from 3/8” stainless steel to mate with the block, sealed with a Viton O-ring. The integrated heavy-duty stainless steel mounting bracket uses two mounting points rather than the OEM single mounting point. Furthermore, the oil pickup features a formed bottom with an OEM style mesh screen for proper filtration.
The TIG-welded oil pickup increased material thickness matched with the two-point heavy-duty mounting bracket helps ensure it does not fatigue and fail over time like an OEM unit.
The IAG V2 Subaru EJ25 Oil Pickup is manufactured proudly in the United States at the IAG facility in Westminster, Maryland.
- Heavy-Gauge Stainless Steel Tubing that is 2x thicker than OE
- 3/8" Stainless Steel Flange
- Stainless Steel Bracket
- OEM Style Steel Mesh Screen Filter
- Completely TIG Welded
- (x1) Oil Pickup
- (x1) Viton O-ring
- (x2) M6 x 16mm Hex Socket Head Screws
- (x2) M6 x 10mm Hex Socket Head Screws
- EJ20 Subaru WRX engines with EJ25 oil pans
- All EJ25 Subaru STI engines
- IAG Oil Pickup Spacer Kit - Required for the IAG Oil Pickup to work with Killer B oil pans. PN# IAG-ENG-2081SP
**This product is not currently compatible with the Killer B oil pickup spacer which is used with Killer B oil pans. Please use the IAG Oil Pickup Spacer listed above.**
- 2004+ Subaru STI
- 2002-2005 Subaru WRX 2.0 - Will need EJ25 Oil Pan
- 2006-2014 Subaru WRX
- 2005-2009 Subaru Legacy GT & Spec.B
- 2005-2009 Subaru Outback XT
- 2004-2013 Subaru Forester XT
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.