Company23 Crankshaft Socket (EJ)
Company23 has manufactured a Subaru EJ special tool that slips over the crank snout using a 1/2" Ratchet (or breaker bar) to easily rotate the engine.
- Crankshaft rotating socket slips on over the crank snout
- Enables an engine builder to rotate a complete engine with any ½ ratchet or breaker bar
- Designed to allow easy location of TDC when replacing timing belts or other engine work
- Low profile height makes access easy
- Eliminates risk of crankshaft snout damage or backwards engine rotation
- CNC machined steel designed for a lifetime of use
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Comparable to factory tool # 499987500
- 93-15 Subaru Imprezas and Outback Sports (EJ engines only)
- 98-09 Subaru Foresters
- 94-09 Subaru Legacys and Outbacks
- 04-06 Subaru Baja
- 91-96 Subaru SVX
- 05-06 Saab 9-2X
WARNING: Never use an impact wrench with the crank socket to rotate the engine.
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.
Need Help with this product?
Chat with our staff using our Live Chat, Call us at 303.402.5142 or Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Products ship within 2 days.
Friendly return policy because our priority is making sure you have the right product.