The Samco BPV Hose is a direct replacement for the OEM hose offering enhanced reliability and an instant asthetic improvement to your engine bay.
So why Samco?
Based in South Wales, UK, SamcoSport are the original high performance silicone hose brand and pioneers in the development of direct replacement high performance silicone hoses. Chosen by leading aftermarket tuners, International Motorsport teams in F1, BTCC, WTCC and OE vehicle manufacturers it’s no surprise that Samco are regarded by many as world leaders in performance silicone hose supply.
With the most comprehensive range of kits and universal parts available in the marketplace today, Samco are renowned for their quality, durability, reliability and commitment to produce only the finest silicone automotive products. This has been achieved thanks to their continued investment into the latest technology and materials coupled with their team of highly skilled engineers and craftsmen (who produce each hose by hand to ensure precision manufacture!).
Using only the genuine factory parts as a guide, Samco now produce over 40 kits for the Subaru marque and as such can offer design accuracy and fitment suitable for both road and racing applications.
Depending on requirement SamcoSport have developed various specialist liners for applications such as coolant, air, oil and fuel to ensure the silicone does not degrade over time. Where high vacuum pressure can become an issue they have developed an encapsulated wire helix design to combat any risk of collapse. Wrap these unique layers in only the highest grade fabrics and premium European Silicone and Samco produce the Worlds premium performance hoses.
To add to their already impressive portfolio SamcoSport offer a lifetime warranty* with all of their products ensuring that you, “the customer” are buying a premium product that you can simply fit and forget for the life of the vehicle.
- Much stronger and durable then the OEM hose.
- SamTek inner lining, ensuring the silicone does not degrade over time.
- Choice of four colours to dramatically enhance the look of your engine bay.
- Lifetime warranty included on all Samco products. Buy once, fit and forget.
- Replacement parts with no modification required.
- Manufactured to meet or exceed the requirements of SAE J20.
- Manufactured under an ISO 9002:2000.
- Produced using a SamTek silicone inner lining, wrapped in a specialist fabric then finished with the finest quality silicone outer layer.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Produced to OEM dimensions to ensure perfect fit.
- 2008 - 2010 Subaru WRX
- 2005 - 2009 Subaru Legacy GT
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.