Our Fuel Pressure Regulators allow maximum fuel control with absolute minimum flow restriction for engines up to and exceeding 1500 HP. Developed with Advanced Bypass Technology and an Enlarged Port Design to provide accurate fuel pressure control across the range, enabling your fuel pump to push more, draw less current, and always meet fuel volume demands with no pressure creep.
All RCM Performance Fuel Pressure Regulators are laboratory tested and are perfectly compatible with gasoline and methanol. In addition each has a diaphragm made of flurosilicone for extended life and high temperature protection. Each is meticulously machined from 6061-T651 Aircraft Grade Aluminium Alloy and protected with Military Specification MIL-A-8625 Type II Anodize colour (Red, Blue & Black).
- Offers accurate fuel pressure control.
- Enables fitting of parallel fuel feed design.
- Features a vacuum/boost compensating port for a supercharger, turbo, or intake manifold vacuum connection.
- Holds fuel system pressure for at least 20 minutes after pump shutdown.
- 1/8 inch NPT gage port.
- Machined from 6061-T651 Aircraft Grade Aluminium Alloy
- Coated with Military Specification MIL-A-8625 Anodize colour.
- Relief Pressure Adjustment Range: 35-90 psi (atmospheric reference)
- Maximum Relief Flow Capacity: 3.0 GPM
- Inlet/Outlet Port Size 2x AN-6 (O-Ring Seal)
- Return Port Size AN-6 (O-Ring Seal)
- Applicable to all Subaru Turbo's.
We recommend fitting with our Parallel Fuel Rail Kit for the ultimate in fuel control and performance.
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.