The RCM1540 Extreme 11mm Head Stud kit is an absolute must for your performance build. Manufactured from Aircraft Grade S99 Steel, and with a tensile strength in excess of 237,000 Psi (1640MPa), the RCM Extreme 11mm kit reduces head movement under boost, and provides optimum head to block clamping, ably dealing with the higher combustion pressures associated with a modified performance engine.
This kit is designed to meet or exceed the ARP Custom Age 625 Kit.
All kits are supplied with RCM's own assembly lube, which utilizes Graphite DJ technology, ensuring you are able to install to the correct torque figures accurately.
- Vast improvement in clamping pressure when compared to the original cylinder head bolt.
- Increased seal pressure between the cylinder block face, head gasket and cylinder head face.
- Reduces head gasket wear.
- Reduces cylinder head lift under boost.
- Cylinder head studs manufactured using Aircraft Grade Steel.
- Cylinder head stud thread pitch (Block End): M11X1.25.
- Cylinder head stud thread pitch (Cylinder Head end): M11X1.25.
- Cylinder head stud length: 197mm.
This Kit Includes
- 12 x Extreme studs.
- 12 x Heat treated nuts.
- 12 x Heat treated washers.
- 1 x Sachet of moly grease.
- 1 x Fitting instruction guide.
If you are unsure of fitment then please check your engine code or contact our sales department
RCM Part Number RCM1540
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.