Perrin Performance Charge Pipe (15+ WRX)
- BETTER AIRFLOW OVER STOCK
- The OEM charge pipe on the FA20 DIT engine is restrictive, narrows down in certain points, and has pleats that make for uneven airflow. The PERRIN Charge Pipe has a perfectly smooth interior, constant radii, and gradual bends, making for much more efficient air delivery. All of this combined creates for increased intercooler efficiency.
- CONNECTORS AND COMPATIBILITY
- The PERRIN Charge Pipe comes with all the necessary connectors to install onto a stock system for greater compatibility. The CNC machined PERRIN turbo flange adapter uses the same design as the OEM flange on the turbo side of the charge pipe and uses the OEM o-ring for perfect fitment and no leaks, unlike off-the-shelf o-rings. The silicone connectors are reinforced multi-layered for durability and weather resistance.
- PERRIN Charge Pipes are constructed from aluminum tubing, which is precision CNC mandrel bent, for consistent and perfect fitting parts.
- Every PERRIN Charge Pipe is texture powder coated for further protection from the elements and add style under your hood. Powder coating is available in either red or black and is accented with a wrinkled texture finish.
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.
Need Help with this product?
Chat with our staff using our Live Chat, Call us at 303.402.5142 or Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Products ship within 2 days.
Friendly return policy because our priority is making sure you have the right product.