NGK Iridium Plugs (EJ20 - OEM Temperature)
- Trivalent metal plating provides superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties
- Taper Cut Electrodes
- Copper Core Center Eletrode
- Subaru OEM Heat Range
NGK Iridium IX spark plugs are designed specifically for the performance enthusiast. Iridium IX spark plugs offer extreme ignitibility, improved throttle response and superior anti-fouling. The fine-wire iridium center electrode ensures high durability and a consistently stable spark. A special taper-cut ground electrode shape allows more area for faster flame expansion. Iridium alloy has an extremely high melting point, perfect for today's high-performance engines. Trivalent metal plating provides superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties.
- Center Electrode Core Material: Copper Core
- Center Electrode Tip Material: Iridium
- Ground Configuration: Standard
- Ground Electrode Core Material: Nickel Core
- Ground Electrode Quantity: 1
- Ground Electrode Tip Design: Taper Cut
- Hex Size: 5/8"
- Insulator Height: 50.50 mm
- Manufacturer Heat Range: 6
- Pre-Gap Size: 0.044 in
- Reach: 0.75 in
- Resistance: 5000 Ohms
- Seat Type: Flat
- Thread Diameter: 14.00 mm
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.
Need Help with this product?
Chat with our staff using our Live Chat, Call us at 303.402.5142 or Email us email@example.com
Products ship within 2 days.
Friendly return policy because our priority is making sure you have the right product.