Manley H-Tuff Rods +2mm (EJ20, EJ25)
For the budget conscious enthusiast, we also offer our very high quality, yet economical, H-Beam design connecting rods. These are also manufactured from 4340 alloy forgings. They are fully machined, heat treated, stress relieved, shot peened, and magnafluxed. They also are built standard with 3/8" ARP 2000 bolt
The H-Tuff series rods are heavier in design to better handle higher boost applications.
- Manufactured from 4340 forgings
- Heat treated, stress relieved, shot peened and 100% individually magnafluxed
- Weight matched sets + 1.5 grams
- Cap fasteners are 3/8” ARP 2000
- Flywheel horsepower range for the these rods in 4 cylinder 750.
- +2mm in length over stock rod length