For the budget conscious enthusiast, we also offer our very high quality, yet economical, H-Beam design connecting rods. These are also manufactured from 4340 alloy forgings. They are fully machined, heat treated, stress relieved, shot peened, and magnafluxed. They also are built standard with 3/8" ARP 2000 bolts.
- Manufactured from 4340 forgings
- Heat treated, stress relieved, shot peened and 100% individually magnafluxed
- Weight matched sets + 1.5 grams
- Cap fasteners are 3/8” ARP 2000 except P/N 14018 which is supplied with 7/16” ARP 8740
- Flywheel horsepower range for these rods in a 4 cylinder application is 600+
Manley Performance continues to re-define itself in a high performance aftermarket industry that is constantly evolving. We've developed new products for growing markets such as sport compact, Ford modular and Chevy LS; as well as maintained our leadership role with the traditional V-8 engine business. Crankshafts, an expanded range of pistons and connecting rods, larger diameter pushrods as well as new valve and valve spring offerings are just a taste of what you’ll find in this catalog. The Manley custom Gen II stainless valve program is still second to none in the industry. Significant developments within our titanium valve line include an improved stem coating, lighter weight designs and greater shelf stock offerings.