Manley 8.5:1 Platinum Series Turbo Tuff Piston Set (EJ25)
- "Contour forgings" provide the optimum balance between strength and weight with no grain-interrupting internal milling.
- Proprietary multi-step top ring groove machining process assures optimum control of the groove's size, geometry, flatness, and finish.
- All final turning is performed in one fixturing resulting in complete squareness of rings to the cylinder wall.
- Federal Form-Scan gauging validates ideal skirt indexing to pinhole and skirt-to-skirt polarity.
- Value - added features such as a pressure balance groove included in all series.
- Precise pinhole machining results in an exact compression distance as well as precise lock ring groove spacing, size, and concentricity.
The best aftermarket Subaru piston company just got even better with our new Turbo Tuff lineup targeted specifically for EJ25 engines. By incorporating proven design enhancements from our "Formula-Won" piston forging, we've created the ultimate Subi piston to withstand the rigors of the highest boosted and stressed applications yet still run "quietly" and trouble-free for the daily driver.
Like all Manley Subaru pistons, these are made from 2618 alloy, utilize an offset wrist pin design, are skirt coated and include our standard 2.500" x .180" wall premium chrome moly wrist pin (P/N 42346). Premium steel top rings with Napier style second rings and higher tension oil rings for ultimate oil control are included with each set along with round wire locks.
Recommended clearance: .003" for mildly boosted and .0035" for highly boosted measured .850" (79/83mm Strokes) and 1.100" (75mm Stroke) from the bottom of the oil ring groove.
Manley Subaru EJ257 pistons now include Napier style second rings and higher tension oil rings (by Total Seal) for superior oil control
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.
Need Help with this product?
Chat with our staff using our Live Chat, Call us at 303.402.5142 or Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Products ship within 2 days.
Friendly return policy because our priority is making sure you have the right product.