Mahle PowerPak Pistons - 99.5mm/99.75mm/100mm (EJ25)
Power Pak feature:
- Forged piston for performance applications
- Fully-machined crown
- Grafal anti-Friction coating on skirts*
- Phosphate-coated to reduce micro-welding and pin galling**
- Pin bores finished on CNC boring equipment
- Hand deburred
- High strength, light weight German steel pins
- Race-proven round wire locks
- Low drag ring pack
- Light weight slipper skirt forgings
The MAHLE Motorsports PowerPak kit is Mahle's high volume shelf stock program developed for high performance enthusiasts and sportsman class racers. The PowerPak pistons are predominantly made from 4032 aluminum alloy to allow for tighter cylinder to wall clearances and improved temperature stability. Some applications require 2618 alloy including the PowerPak Plus category. Each kit is complete with a set of high performance rings, containing either a low drag 1.0mm, 1.0mm, 2.0mm set, a 1.5mm, 1.5mm, 3.0mm set, or a 1/16", 1/16, 3/16 high performance Ring Pak standard with big block kits.
- 99.50mm, 99.75mm, or 100mm Bore 79.0mm Stroke 130.4mm Rod 23mm Pin -22cc 8.5 CR Set of 4 * MAHLEs GRAFAL skirt coating reduces drag, scuffing, friction and cylinder bore wear; reduces piston noise.
Phosphate coating provides the grey appearance to the MAHLE piston. This dry lubricant coating (not to be confused with a thermal film coating) provides a lubricant film in the pin bores and ring grooves until the oiling system of the engine reaches operating pressure; particularly useful during the initial start-up or break-in of engines to protect against galling and microwelding. The piston crown is still machineable.
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.
Need Help with this product?
Chat with our staff using our Live Chat, Call us at 303.402.5142 or Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Products ship within 2 days.
Friendly return policy because our priority is making sure you have the right product.