JE Pistons are specifically engineered for extreme applications up to, and including, professional competition. In this environment, higher compression ratios, extreme boost levels and heavy nitrous usage necessitate the higher tensile strength 2618 aluminum alloy found in every JE Piston.
- Application Specific Forgings for an Optimized, Uniform Crown Thickness
- Contact Reduction Groove to Minimize Frictional Drag
- Accumulator Groove for Increased Top Ring Stability and Sealing
- CNC-Machined Side Relief with Lower Support Band for Additional Skirt Strength
- Honed Pin Bores, Double Pressure Fed Pin Oilers and Wire Locks Included
- JE ProSeal Piston Rings are included with your JE Pistons
JE Pistons are sold as matched sets.
With over 70 years of experience, JE Pistons is the leader in high performance forged pistons. We've built a reputation that the competition can only follow. JE has a history of manufacturing the highest quality pistons and components that professional engine builders, race teams, and high performance enthusiasts trust and rely on.