DTC-70 ('U' Compound Code)
DTC-70 was engineered with extremely high torque and highly aggressive initial bite for cars with high deceleration rates, with or without downforce. With superior release and control characteristics, it's a winning race solution on its own or as split friction with DTC-60.
- High performance high torque compound
- Superior rotor and pad wear
- Excellent modulation and release characteristics
- Applicable to NASCAR/NASCAR modified, ARCA, Super Late models, pavement circle track, Pro 2/Pro 4 Off Road Trucks/Pro Lite, Sports Car/GT/GS, Open Wheel/Formula, Monster Trucks
- High torque
- 400-1600 F operating temperatures
- 800-1200 F optimal temperature range
NOTE: Subaru continued to use the 2002 brake calipers on some 2003 WRXs. If you arent sure what you need, please contact us with the last 8 characters of your car's VIN number, and we can check in Subaru's system to find what brake pads you need!
- 2004-2017 STI - HB453U585
- 2015+ WRX, 2005-2009 Legacy GT - HB533U668
- 2011-2014 WRX, 13+ BRZ - HB711U661
- AP Racing CP8350 - HB521U800
- 2004-2017 STI - HB180U560
- 2002-2003 WRX, 2005-2009 Legacy GT - HB434U543
- 2013+ BRZ - HB671U628
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.