DTC-60 ('G' Compound Code)
Running with extremely high deceleration rates and increased downforce poses different challenges, so Hawk designed DTC-60. Recommended with DTC-70 when split friction between axles is desired, it has excellent modulation and release characteristics.
- Superior release and torque control
- Very low abrasive rotor wear
- Popular choice on lightweight front axle applications, with or without ABS
- Applicable to NASCAR/NASCAR modified, ARCA, Super Late models, pavement circle track, Pro 2/Pro 4 Off Road Trucks/Pro Lite, Sports Car/GT/GS, Open Wheel/Formula
- High torque
- 400-1600 F operating temperatures
- 700-1100 F optimal temperature range
NOTE: Subaru continued to use the 2002 brake calipers on some 2003 WRXs. If you arent sure what you need, please contact us with the last 8 characters of your car's VIN number, and we can check in Subaru's system to find what brake pads you need!
- 2018+ STI - HB616G607
- 2004-2017 STI - HB453G585
- 2015+ WRX, 2005-2009 Legact GT - HB533G668
- 2011-2014 WRX, 13+ BRZ - HB711G661
- 2003-2005 WRX, 2008-2010 WRX - HB432G661
- 2006-2007 WRX - HB700G562
- AP Racing CP8350 - HB521G800
- 2004-2017 STI - HB180G560
- 2006-2007 WRX - HB179G630
- 2002-2003 WRX, 2005-2009 Legacy GT - HB434G543
- 2013+ BRZ - HB671G628
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.