DTC-30 ('W' Compound Code)
DTC-30 is a controllable torque, multi-purpose compound, proven effective in a range of series. It delivers superior release characteristics and smooth pedal feel and initial bite for dirt and circle tracks, NASCAR modified, drag racing, trophy trucks, pro buggies, and more.
- Wide temperature range - Operating Temp 100-1200°F/Ideal Temp 100-800°F
- Controllable torque
- Smooth feel and bite
- Excellent release characteristics
- Multi-purpose gravel rally
- Excellent brake rotor wear
NOTE: Subaru continued to use the 2002 brake calipers on some 2003 WRXs. If you arent sure what you need, please contact us with the last 8 characters of your car's VIN number, and we can check in Subaru's system to find what brake pads you need!
- 2004-2017 STI - HB453W585
- 2011-2014 WRX, 13+ BRZ - HB711W661
- 2003-2005 WRX, 2008-2010 WRX - HB432W661
- 2006-2007 WRX - HB700W562
- AP Racing CP8350 - HB521W.800
- 2004-2017 STI - HB180W560
- 2006-2007 WRX - HB179W630
- 2004-2005 WRX - HB452W545
- 2013+ BRZ - HB671W628
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.