DEI Reflect-A-Cool Heat Reflective Tape
Reflect-A-Cool, constructed of fiberglass material backed with a layer of aluminized reflective foil to handle direct continuous temperature of 400°F has many uses such as covering firewalls, marine engine compartments, RVs, in the tub of a racecar where typical mechanical fasteners cannot be used and has many industrial uses.
DEI Reflect-A-Cool - Heat Reflective Tape
Reflect-A-Cool - Heat Reflective Tape Sheets
Reflect-A-Cool can be trimmed to fit just about any shape. Just measure, trim, face reflective side towards source of radiant heat and remove self-adhesive backing. Its that easy.
- Protect wires, cables, hoses, pipes & tubing from radiant heat sources
- Radiant heat protection up to 2000°F
- Self-adhesive backing with release liner for easy installation
- Moisture & solvent resistant
- Virtually NO clearance needed
- How much heat can Reflect-A-Cool withstand?
- Reflect-A-Cool primary purpose is to serve as heat barrier against radiant heat up to 2000°F. Should the need arise, it can withstand nearly 400°F of direct continuous heat.
- How is Reflect-A-Cool applied to surfaces?
- When installing Reflect-A-Cool be sure the aluminum side faces the heat source. The self adhesive backing will stick to nearly any smooth surface and can be easily trimmed for fitment.
- What are some common uses for Reflect-A-Cool ?
- Reflect-A-Cool is an excellent heat deflector and can be used on firewalls, marine engine bays, RV style "Dog Houses" and in a racecar tub where typical mechanical fasteners cannot be used.
#010460 - 12" X 12"
#010461 - 12" X 24"
Need Help with this product?
Chat with our staff using our Live Chat, Call us at 303.402.5142 or Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Products ship within 2 days.
Friendly return policy because our priority is making sure you have the right product.