Company23 AVCS Intake Camshaft Sprocket Tool (EJ207)
Have a JDM EJ207? Well, Company23 has just the tool for you! They've developed an Intake AVCS Cam Sprocket Tool for said engine, allowing you to easily, without damage remove your intake cam sprocket.
- Allows for removal of the JDM AVCS intake cam sprockets without damaging the cam or sprocket
- Sprocket specific interface will not round out internal pulley spline like other designs
- Perfect tool for cam seal renewal, cylinder head removal, or motor tear downs
- 3-piece welded construction handles the torque
- High precision laser cut construction fits perfect
- Long integrated handle makes it easy for one person Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Subaru V7 and V8 EJ207 Engines with Intake AVCS
NOTE: This tool for use only on V7 and V8 EJ207 Engines with Intake AVCS
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.
Need Help with this product?
Chat with our staff using our Live Chat, Call us at 303.402.5142 or Email us email@example.com
Products ship within 2 days.
Friendly return policy because our priority is making sure you have the right product.