Company23 AVCS Intake Camshaft Sprocket Tool
Company23 has developed a AVCS Intake Cam Sprocket Tool to allow the removal of the AVCS intake camshaft sprockets without damaging the cam or the sprocket.
- Allows for removal of the AVCS intake cam sprockets without damaging the cam or the sprocket
- Sprocket specific interface will not round out internal pulley spline like other designs
- Perfect tool for cam seal renewal, cylinder head removal, or motor tear downs
- 3-piece welded construction handles the torque
- High precision laser cut construction fits perfect
- Long integrated handle makes it easy for one person
- Comparable to factory tool #499977500 (See Company23 Subaru Cam Sprocket Tool Manual for usage details)
- 04+ Subaru Impreza WRX STI (intake cams only) *Includes JDM Ver.9 STI
- 06-14 Subaru Impreza WRX (intake cams only)
- 04-11 Subaru Forester XT (intake cams only)
- 05-10 Subaru Legacy GT (intake cams only)
- 05-10 Subaru Outback XT (intake cams only)
- 04-06 Subaru Baja Turbo (intake cams only)
- 06 Saab 9-2X Aero (intake cams only)
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.
Need Help with this product?
Chat with our staff using our Live Chat, Call us at 303.402.5142 or Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Products ship within 2 days.
Friendly return policy because our priority is making sure you have the right product.