COBB SF Intake (02-07 WRX/STI & 04-08 FXT)
Setting the standard for MAF style intakes with a velocity stack, airflow straighteners and composite body for ultimate performance.
- Subaru SF Intake System
- Composite Intake Body for Heat Rejection
- Integrated Velocity Stack
- Integrated Airflow Straighteners
- Pre-Oiled, Cleanable, Reusable Custom Filter Element
- C.A.R.B. Certified
- Increased Power
- The C. A. R. B certified COBB Tuning SF Intake removes a pre-turbo restriction in the stock intake system. The SF Intake intake system utilizes several unique features in an effort to maintain optimal flow for performance while minimizing turbulence that can cause engine management problems. From a custom conical cloth air-filter element, a CFD-designed velocity stack leads to an unique air flow straightener grid designed to smooth the incoming air flow as it passes the Mass Air Flow sensor for precise readings. The intake utilizes a one piece design constructed from a high temperature plastic composite, saving weight and reducing heat transfer.
- Increased Induction Sound
- Enjoy the increased snarl from your engine and hear the turbo spool more clearly with the addition of the COBB Tuning SF Intake system. Turbocharger induction noise and bypass valve venting sound is much more audible using this intake system.
- Easy to Install
- The COBB Tuning SF Intake was designed to be easy to install without having to modify your car. Installation requires no cutting or trimming of any components and can be completed with simple hand tools. Simply remove the stock airbox and bolt the SF intake into place in just minutes.
- No Tuning Required
- This COBB SF Intake does not require additional tuning once installed. It is designed to work perfectly with the stock MAF sensor. Simply install and go!
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.
Need Help with this product?
Chat with our staff using our Live Chat, Call us at 303.402.5142 or Email us email@example.com
Products ship within 2 days.
Friendly return policy because our priority is making sure you have the right product.