Radium Dual Catch Can Kit (15+ WRX)
This kit is perfect for stock or modified street cars as a preventative measure to keep oil and sludge out of the intake tract, intercooler, and intake manifold. The direct-injected Subaru FA20F engine in particular has an inherent problem since there are no port injectors to clean the backside of the intake valves. The forward catch can intercepts the crankcase vent line and the rear catch can intercepts the PCV line. The system is completely sealed and retains factory function of the PCV valve. The catch cans are sealed and can withstand pressure in boosted applications when connected directly to the intake manifold.
- Effectively raises the octane and increased engine performance from cleaner inlet air
- Prevents oil buildup in the intake and intercooler system walls, throttle body, intake manifold, etc.
- Excessive oil collection can be an indicator of a damaged engine.
- Lowers hydrocarbon emissions
- Capacity: 6 fluid ounces each