NGK Laser Iridium Spark Plugs (FA20DIT)
- OEM Replacement Spark Plug
- Heat Range 8
- Copper Core Center Electrode
- Pre-Gapped to .024in
Often specified as original equipment, NGK Laser Iridium spark plugs are the best combination of performance and longevity. Iridium tip is six (6) times harder than platinum providing the strongest ignitability and the longest life possible. Most Laser Iridium spark plugs feature a platinum pad on the ground electrode for even wear in DIS ignition systems. OE engineered for specific vehicle applications.
- Center Electrode Core Material: Copper Core
- Center Electrode Tip Material: Iridium
- Ground Configuration: Standard
- Ground Electrode Core Material: Nickel Core
- Ground Electrode Quantity: 1
- Ground Electrode Tip Design: Standard
- Hex Size: 14mm
- Insulator Height: 50.00 mm
- Manufacturer Heat Range: 8
- Pre-Gap Size: 0.024 in
- Reach: 26.5 mm
- Resistance: 5000 Ohms
- Seat Type: Flat
- Thread Diameter: 12.00 mm
** Set of 4 Plugs **
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.
Need Help with this product?
Chat with our staff using our Live Chat, Call us at 303.402.5142 or Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Products ship within 2 days.
Friendly return policy because our priority is making sure you have the right product.