GSC Beehive Springs w/ Titanium Retainers (EJ20, EJ25)
GSC Power-Division Beehive springs feature some of the most impressive manufacturing techniques in the industry. Our beehive spring uses an ovate wire which utilizes advanced material heat treatment methods for superior load loss capabilities. What this means to you is our spring has the highest level of spring load retention while still maintaining good fatigue threw out the life of the spring.
- Rev faster
- Lighter components
- More durable design
- Less stress on valvetrain components
- Lower spring frequency for more precise valve control
- More valve control equals more aggressive cam profiles
- Nano peened for faster break in and less stressed springs
- All of these items help to return more power for you to enjoy!
- The GSC 5043 Beehive valve spring set, and Grade 5 Titanium retainers. This kit is capable of 9500+ RPMS, with as much as 11.5mm lift cams
GSC Power-Division was started to fill the need for high-quality performance camshafts and valve train components for the Japanese sport compact cars of today. With little worthwhile offerings in the market, and a passion for quality and performance, GSC offers cutting-edge designed camshafts and valve train components that are lighter and handle the most extreme conditions of the turbo sport compact engine.