Redline Water Wetter
Water Wetter is a unique wetting agent for cooling systems which reduces coolant temperatures by as much as 30ºF.
- Unique agent for cooling systems that doubles the wetting ability of water
- Rust and corrosion protection allows for use of straight water in racing or reduced antifreeze levels in warm climates
- Improves heat transfer and reduces cylinder head temperature
- May allow more spark advance for increase power and efficiency
- Use one bottle for most passenger cars and light trucks, treats 3 to 5 gallons or 13.2 to 15.9 liters, vehicles with larger cooling systems should use two bottles, small cooling systems should use 1oz (3 to 4 capfuls) per quart
- Compatible with new or used antifreeze (including DEX-COOL and long-life versions) to improve the heat transfer of ethylene and propylene glycol systems
- Satisfies ASTM D2570 and ASTM D1384 corrosion tests for glycol-based antifreezes
- Contains no ethylene glycol
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.
Need Help with this product?
Chat with our staff using our Live Chat, Call us at 303.402.5142 or Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Products ship within 2 days.
Friendly return policy because our priority is making sure you have the right product.