Radium Dual Catch Can Kit (02-07 WRX/STI, 04-08 FXT)
An oil catch can is essential on a performance vehicle to protect the engine from elevated levels of crankcase blow-by that accumulate from aggressive driving. Excess oil saturated air circulating back into the air intake stream can lead to degraded performance. These kits do NOT vent to atmosphere (VTA), thus are emissions and track legal. This closed loop system routes clean filtered air back in through the engine and promotes negative crankcase pressure for optimal performance. Furthermore, closed loop systems prevent unwanted oil vapors into the cabin.
- Effectively raises the octane and increases engine performance with cleaner inlet air
- Prevents oil buildup in the intake or intercooler system walls, throttle body, intake manifold, etc.
- Excessive oil collection can be an indicator of a damaged engine.
- Lowers hydrocarbon emissions
- Capacity: 8 fluid ounces each
- Height (without fittings): 5 inches
- Outside Diameter: 2.45 inches