Perrin Turbo UpPipe - 1.75" (Subarus)
PERRIN has been known since our inception for the quality of our Up-Pipe. The Up-Pipe was the first product we ever released and has been a leader in this market ever since. Our Up-Pipe is one of the best ways to increase the power and throttle response on your Turbocharged Subaru. Why go with an imported imitation when you can have the original?Â
PERRIN has been known since our inception for the quality of our Up-Pipe. The Up-Pipe was the first product we ever released and has been a leader in this market ever since. Our Up-Pipe is one of the best ways to increase the power and throttle response on your Turbocharged Subaru.
Why go with an imported imitation when you can have the original?
- Precision CNC Bent Tubing
- 321 stainless steel tubing is CNC mandrel bent and precision welded to perfection. This eliminates the need for a flex joint, which is a major weakness in other up pipes including the OEM one.
- Critical Correct Sizing
- The PERRIN Up-Pipe inside diameter best matches the OEM exhaust manifold outlet and OEM turbo inlet. This is critical to maintaining exhaust gas velocity increasing turbo spool up. Typically we see 250-350 RPM quicker turbo spool up after installation. For a stock turbo, the 1.75" Up-Pipe is the perfect choice for spool and HP. Our 2" Up-pipe is a perfect choice for those looking for a larger Up-Pipe for higher HP applications. Check out the details at: Big Tube Up-Pipe
- PERRIN Flanges are CNC machined from 304 stainless steel, 1/2" thick and counterbored on the back side to make a smooth transitions from cylinder head to exhaust tubing.
- 2002-2005 WRX - Yes
- 2006-2014 WRX - Yes
- 2004-2014 STI - Yes
- 2015-2018 STI - Yes
- 2015-2018 WRX - No
- 2005-2013 Forester XT - Yes
- 2005-2006 Legacy GT - Yes
- 2007-2009 Legacy GT - Yes
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.
Need Help with this product?
Chat with our staff using our Live Chat, Call us at 303.402.5142 or Email us email@example.com
Products ship within 2 days.
Friendly return policy because our priority is making sure you have the right product.