Perrin Rear Poly Endlinks (02-07 WRX)
The OEM WRX plastic endlinks are week and will flex greatly after installing a stiffer aftermarket swaybar. This flexing makes your stiffer aftermarket swaybar feel less responsive. PERRIN endlinks are made with solid type spherical bearings pressed into 6061T6 aluminum arms with to provide a solid no-flex connection between your swaybar and chassis. This translates into a more predictable and better handling car.
Improve a known failure point with a set of high grade PERRIN Endlinks!
Why you need these endlinks:
- The OEM WRX plastic endlinks are week and will flex greatly after installing a stiffer aftermarket Sway Bar
- This flexing makes your stiffer aftermarket Sway Bar feel less responsive
- The low profile, weight saving design of PERRIN endlinks allow for ample clearance for even the largest diameter sway bars. PERRIN endlinks provide a solid No-Flex connection between your sway bar and chassis which translates into a more predictable handling car.
- PERRIN Sway bar endlinks are machined from solid 6061T6 aluminum and feature spherical type bearings. These spherical bearings are the same kinds of parts you would find on a no compromise race car suspension. The low profile design of PERRIN endlinks allow for ample clearance for even the largest diameter sway bars.
- PERRIN endlinks include high quality hardware including stainless steel spacers. We do not use cheaper, soft aluminum or plain steel spacers like our competition. Also included are high quality Grade 8 bolts and other hardware ensuring that you will not have a failure while driving around the track.
- Urethane Bumpers
- Included with PERRIN endlinks are 4 urethane bumpers. These bumpers help keep the endlinks entered which ensures proper clearance between all aftermarket Sway Bars and our endlinks. This small feature is not found on our competitions spherical bearing endlinks!
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.
Need Help with this product?
Chat with our staff using our Live Chat, Call us at 303.402.5142 or Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Products ship within 2 days.
Friendly return policy because our priority is making sure you have the right product.