Perrin Front Endlinks w/ Spherical Bearings (Subaru)
The OEM WRX plastic endlinks are week and will flex greatly after installing a stiffer aftermarket swaybar. This flexing makes your stiffer aftermarket swaybar feel less responsive. PERRIN endlinks are made with solid type spherical bearings pressed into 6061T6 aluminum arms with to provide a solid no-flex connection between your swaybar and chassis. This translates into a more predictable and better handling car.
Improve a known failure point with a set of high grade PERRIN Endlinks!
Why you need these endlinks:
- The OEM WRX plastic endlinks are week and will flex greatly after installing a stiffer aftermarket Sway Bar
- This flexing makes your stiffer aftermarket Sway Bar feel less responsive
- PERRIN endlinks are made with solid type spherical bearings pressed into 6061T6 aluminum arms with to provide a solid no-flex connection between your Sway Bar and chassis
- This translates into a more predictable and better handling car
- The low profile, weight saving design of PERRIN endlinks allow for ample clearance for even the largest diameter sway bars. PERRIN endlinks provide a solid No-Flex connection between your sway bar and chassis which translates into a more predictable handling car.
- PERRIN Sway bar endlinks are machined from solid 6061T6 aluminum and feature spherical type bearings. These spherical bearings are the same kinds of parts you would find on a no compromise race car suspension. The low profile design of PERRIN endlinks allow for ample clearance for even the largest diameter sway bars.
- PERRIN endlinks feature Teflon lined spherical bearings which provide the necessary articulation angles while maintaining a smooth resistance free sway bar motion. These precision bearings are use to provide a solid connection from your Sway Bar to the chassis compared to flexible rubber bushings. Each bearing is held in place using spiral-lock bearing retainers to ensure they will NEVER come out of the body.
- PERRIN endlinks include high quality hardware including stainless steel spacers. We do not use cheaper, soft aluminum or plain steel spacers like our competition. Also included are high quality Grade 8 bolts and other hardware ensuring that you will not have a failure while driving around the track.
- 2002-2014 WRX
- 2004-2014 STI
- 2004-2013 Forester
- 2005-2009 Legacy
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.
Need Help with this product?
Chat with our staff using our Live Chat, Call us at 303.402.5142 or Email us email@example.com
Products ship within 2 days.
Friendly return policy because our priority is making sure you have the right product.