Perrin Cold Air Intake (02-07 WRX & STI)
Increase horsepower and style under your hood.The PERRIN Performance intake system uses proper MAF alignment and plumbing size, which are crucial to maintain proper air fuel ratios and prevent check engine lights that plague competitors.
Increase horsepower and style under your hood. The PERRIN Performance intake system uses proper MAF alignment and plumbing size, which are crucial to maintain proper air fuel ratios and prevent check engine lights that plague competitors.
- Precision Construction
- Our intakes are constructed from aluminum tubing which is precision CNC mandrel bent for consistent and perfect fitting parts. Our MAF sensor bung is CNC machined for perfect fit and alignment of MAF sensor to intake. This is crucial for proper air fuel ratios and ECU engine management.
- With a PERRIN intake system your car will make a throaty, deep tone on throttle that is undeniably modified. You will be able to hear your turbo spooling and hear your blow off valve every time it opens. Even the stock one.
- T-Bolt Clamps
- PERRIN short ram intake systems use high tech T-bolt clamps. Our high end clamps offer maximum holding power and have a built in liner so they will not damage silicone couplers. Each clamp is laser etched with the PERRIN logo.
- Color Choices
- This PERRIN Performance product features a durable powder coat finish. PERRIN powder coating is available in either red or black and is accented with a wrinkled texture finish.
- Filter Tech
- PERRIN Performance intake filter elements use open cell foam to capture dust and dirt. Washable and reusable, PERRIN foam filter elements can last the life of your vehicle. Foam filter elements offer superior performance with minimal airflow restriction and amazing dust holding capacity.
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.
Need Help with this product?
Chat with our staff using our Live Chat, Call us at 303.402.5142 or Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Products ship within 2 days.
Friendly return policy because our priority is making sure you have the right product.