OS GIKEN GRAND TOURING SERIES CLUTCH AND FLYWHEEL KIT
The Grand Touring Clutch is the latest development to our clutch lineup and retains all the technology from our Racing Multi-plate Clutches, but with the addition of our unique floating pressure system to provide a smooth and chatter-free driving experience. The Grand Touring Clutches are available in single and twin plate configurations, and can be matched with a soft or hard clutch cover to suit the engine output.
- Dampened Single Plate, Move Alt Kit Incl. PART # SB041-AQ6
- Dampened Twin Plate, Move Alt Kit Incl. PART # SB041-BQ6
- Dampened Twin Plate w/Soft Diaphragm, Move Alt Kit Incl. PART # SB041-BP6
FITMENT: ALL 5 & 6 SPEED SUBARU TRANSMISSIONS
"Our integrated clutch and flywheel packages increase transmission efficiency and engine response. Our clutches and flywheels are built within strict tolerances and crafted using carefully selected materials to provide the highest quality and durability.
TECHNICAL ASPECTS OF OS GIKEN CLUTCHES:
- By combining a decreased disk diameter (vs OEM) with a solid design and carefully selected components, our clutch allows for extremely efficient power transfer and improved engine response.
- OS GIKEN specially designed clutch cover contains a unique leverage mechanism for the diaphragm spring, resulting in a higher clamping load of the clutch disk(s) while reducing pedal effort.
- Integrated ventilation holes reduce heat generated inside the clutch system and allow for friction plate dust to exit outside the clutch system, thus increasing reliability and safety.
- Both the clutch components and the flywheel are constructed using the same specialized steel alloy to ensure similar heating characteristics across the assembly to minimize warpage and increase durability.
NOTE: THIS KIT REQUIRES(INCLUDED!) THE OS GIKEN "MOVE ALT KIT" WHICH REPLACES YOUR STOCK CLUTCHFORK AND SLAVE CYLINDER.
Movement Alteration Kit
"OS Giken supplies a Movement Alteration Kit to allow the use of a push-type clutch on vehicles that are factory equipped with pull-type clutch systems. Please note that the OS Giken Movement Alteration Kit is designed to work with OS Giken clutches, and installation to unintended applications may result in failure of clutch components. "