- Direct fit for the 2015+ Subaru WRX
- Provides 35°F temperature drop compared to stock intercooler on a stage 2 tune
- Proven +15 whp and +8 wtq bolt-on power increase on a stage 2 tune
- 100% aluminum construction with durable cast end tanks TIG-welded to a highly efficient bar-and-plate core
- TIG-welded to a highly efficient bar-and-plate core
- Intercooler core designed for maximum cooling efficiency and minimal pressure drop
- Includes larger air duct designed to provide optimal airflow to the Mishimoto intercooler core
- Includes optional Mishimoto intercooler charge-pipe for maximum airflow and power capability
- Includes new BPV hoses, hot side coupler, and silicone throttle body hose
- Comes with all necessary hardware, clamps, and brackets for an easy installation
- Pre-marked area for NPT sensor
- Cooler available in durable powder-coated Sleek Silver or Stealth Black finish
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- CARB EO #: D-759
Mishimoto is expanding their line of 2015+ Subaru WRX parts! Are you looking for a way to reduce high intake temperatures on your stock or modified 2015+ Subaru WRX? The solution is the Mishimoto direct-fit 2015+ Subaru WRX top-mount intercooler kit engineered specifically for the 2015+ Subaru WRX. The stock 2015+ Subaru WRX intercooler is prone to heat soak during repeated wide open throttle pulls and during track use.
Mishimoto engineers spent months designing the 2015+ Subaru WRX parts and testing this new 2015+ Subaru WRX top-mount intercooler to ensure optimum performance on both the street and track. This 2015+ Subaru WRX intercooler utilizes durable cast aluminum end tanks TIG-welded to a highly efficient, dense bar-and-plate core. The Mishimoto 2015+ Subaru WRX intercooler has a 4 thick core and a total volume of 625 in3, making it one of the largest top-mount intercoolers you can buy.
Thanks to this volume and a very dense offset fin pitch, we are able to optimize heat transfer and support your 2015+ Subaru WRX from stock up to 500 whp. This WRX intercooler endured rigorous testing, showing a 35°F temperature drop as well as a +15 whp and +8 wtq bolt-on power increase for our test vehicle equipped with a Mishimoto 2015+ Subaru WRX downpipe and stage 2 EcuTek tune. Installation is simple, requires no modification to any parts in the engine bay, and can be completed in under 1 hour. Included with this top-mount intercooler is Mishimotos innovative 2015+ Subaru WRX charge-pipe, utilizing a one-piece construction without the need for several couplers and clamps. An application-specific air splitter is included with the top-mount intercooler to help divert the maximum amount of air into your Mishimoto 2015+ Subaru WRX top-mount intercooler.
The WRX top-mount intercooler kit also includes a new charge-pipe to intercooler hose, an intercooler to throttle body hose, and a new bypass valve hoses. These 2015+ Subaru WRX parts negate the need to gather supplies for installation, and they ensure years of reliable service. This 2015+ Subaru WRX intercooler is available in a durable powder-coated finish of Sleek Silver and Stealth Black, with your choice of either a polished, wrinkle black, or wrinkle red pipe, and, like all our 2015+ Subaru WRX parts, this top-mount intercooler kit includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.