Turbo Dynamics MDX555-450 features:
- Turbo Dynamics specially designed turbine housing to replicate exacting tolerances of original IHI housings along with improved air flow for better spool and power figures
- Turbo Dynamics designed special forged billet compressor wheel offering improved strength, lighter weight and improved flow over standard cast items
- Designed to make 450bhp whilst still offering excellent spool
- Garrett Ballistic Concepts dual ball bearing CHRA
- Turbo Dynamics specially designed compressor cover featuring standard or fly-by-wire outlet with 58mm inlet to fit OE Subaru intake pipe (76mm Ported Shroud also available at extra cost)
- 1.2 bar (17 psi) actuator fitted as standard
- Turbocharger fully blueprinted to motorsport standards
- Recommended maximum boost level is 28-30 P.S.I.
- Full Fitting Kit Included
Turbo Dynamics Ltd is an independent, family owned business, established in 1991 by founder and Managing Director Peter Marsh.Specialists have been professionally trained to the highest of standards and are passionate about their work. Their performance equalled only by the performance of all the Hybrid and special build turbos manufactured over the last two and a half decades.
With an expert team who have been professionally trained to the highest of standards and are passionate about their work, we specialise in a variety of areas within the Turbocharger aftermarket which consist of the following