JE Piston Set (Hybrid EJ257 Engine w/ EJ20 Heads)
- New high strength FSR forging design! JE Pistons new FSR forgings are both strong and lightweight! The new FSR design has undergone extensive on-track testing to ensure flawless performance under the most demanding conditions.
- 2618 T6 high tensile forged aluminum
- Specifically engineered for high horsepower Subaru engines.
- Dome and dishes feature smooth flowing radii for excellent flame travel.
- 1.2 x 1.2 x 2.5mm ring widths.
- .905 x 2.250 straight wall carbon steel wrist pin provided.
- Pin fitting and Tru Arc locks included
- JE Pro Seal Rings Included
- Piston Profile Matches EJ20 Chamber Profile
JE Pistons has the most dedicated, passionate personnel designing and manufacturing parts that are battle tested, and considered best in class by today's most demanding sport compact professionals. Whether you're into road racing, drifting, frag racing, or just finding a piston that can withstand the most extreme demands, JE can help. JE has experience developing custom pistons for every sport compact make and model imaginable, the most complete lineup with hundreds of parts on the shelf ready to ship, over 40 new shelf parts recently designed, and more under continual development.
New high strength FSR forging design! JE Pistons new FSR forgings are both strong and lightweight! The new FSR design has undergone extensive on-track testing to ensure flawless performance under the most demanding conditions.
These JE Hybrid pistons are specifically made for EJ25 block & EJ20 head hyrbid combo. The piston profile is matched to the EJ20 head and compensates for the compression change. So there is no need for the thicker head gaskets that are typically used.
The hybrid pistons we offer are 8.5:1 or 9.5:1 compression and sizes of 99.5mm, 99.75mm, or 100mm
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.
Need Help with this product?
Chat with our staff using our Live Chat, Call us at 303.402.5142 or Email us email@example.com
Products ship within 2 days.
Friendly return policy because our priority is making sure you have the right product.