Injector Dynamics 1300X Top Feed (02-14 WRX & 07+ STI)
- Nominal Flow Rate â€“ 1335cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Iso Octane at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure â€“ 7.0 Bar (101.5 psi)
- Fuel Compatibility â€“ Compatible With All Known Fuels â€“ (Designed Specifically for Alternative Fuels)
- Electrical Connector â€“ USCAR
- 2002-2014 WRX
- 2007+ STI
- 2007-2012 Legacy GT
- 2005-2010 Forester XT
- 2007-2009 Outback XT
TheÂ ID1300xÂ² is an all new injector, designed in partnership with Bosch Motorsport. This collaboration has given us the ability to design a high flow injector with characteristics specific to the needs of the motorsport tuner. TheÂ ID1300xÂ² was designed with alternative fuels in mind, and is the only performance injector available with all stainless internals. It is compatible with all known fuels, and will stand up to the corrosive nature of alcohol better than any injector on the market.Â
While the ID1300 was designed with an eye towards ethanol fueled engines, we have accounted for the occasional need to convert back to gasoline. The ID1300 has a minimum fuel mass compatible with gasoline use, and will provide exceptional idle and cruise behavior under these conditions. In addition to its multi-fuel capabilities, the compact body of theÂ ID1300xÂ² allows fitment in 200+ applications, making it the most versatile injector in our lineup.
- Nominal Flow Rate â€œ 1335cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Iso Octane at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure â€œ 7.0 Bar (101.5 psi)
- Fuel Compatibility â€œ Compatible With All Known Fuels â€œ (Designed Specifically for Alternative Fuels)
- Electrical Connector â€œ USCAR
If you have any questions on fitment please contact us and we can verify fitment for you.
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.
Need Help with this product?
Chat with our staff using our Live Chat, Call us at 303.402.5142 or Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Products ship within 2 days.
Friendly return policy because our priority is making sure you have the right product.