Injector Dynamics 1050X Injectors (02-14 WRX & 07+ STI)
- Nominal Flow Rate â€“ 1065cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Gasoline at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure â€“ 10.0 Bar (145.0 psi)
- Fuel Compatibility â€“ Compatible With All Known Fuels
- Electrical Connector â€“ USCAR
- 2002-2014 WRX
- 2007+ STI
- 2007-2012 Legacy GT
- 2005-2010 Forester XT
- 2007-2009 Outback XT
Injector Dynamics is proud to release the ID1050x, the latest addition to the X Series - A true Motorsport injector from the unique partnership of Injector Dynamics and Bosch Motorsport. The ID1050x is the latest addition to the X Series, a line of injectors designed and built in partnership with Bosch Motorsport. The X Series injectors are not modified production parts, they are a true motorsport injector designed to address the specific needs of the enthusiast market.
Like the ID1300x and ID1700x, the ID1050x is not a modified production component. It is a built to spec motorsport injector, offering optimization of critical operating parameters important to you, the motorsport tuner.
Compared to the original ID1000, the ID1050x offers numerous improvements, and is sure to become the new reference.
The ID1050x shares the same compact body as the ID1300x, and ID1700x, allowing fitment in the greatest number of applications, including GM LS engines which were not previously served by the longer ID1000. The ID1050x has an improved flow path, increasing flow approximately 5% over the ID1000, with no reduction in low flow capabilities.
- Corrosion resistant internals make it compatible with all known fuels, capable of extended service life with corrosive fuels
- Compact body allows fitment in 200+ applications, including current and future engines utilizing short body injectors
- Improved internal flow path increases output by 5% without sacrificing low flow performance
- Stronger magnetic circuit offers stable operation up to 10 bar
- Replaceable inlet filter extends service life
- Nominal Flow Rate â€œ 1065cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Gasoline at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure â€œ 10.0 Bar (145.0 psi)
- Fuel Compatibility â€œ Compatible With All Known Fuels
- Electrical Connector â€œ USCAR
If you have any questions on fitment please contact us and we can verify fitment for you.Â
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.
Need Help with this product?
Chat with our staff using our Live Chat, Call us at 303.402.5142 or Email us email@example.com
Products ship within 2 days.
Friendly return policy because our priority is making sure you have the right product.