HKS Super SQV4 Blow-Off Valve Kit - Subaru
HKS Super SQV (Sequential Blow Off Valve) uses a unique sequential valve structure and a differential pressure control system, which allows for a broad operating range from low boost to high boost. Its Pull-Type relief design ensures stable operation regardless of the amount of boost pressure. The Super SQV will support new generations of turbocharged vehicles.
The HKS Super SQV (Sequential Blow Off Valve)'s Pull-Type relief design ensures stable operation regardless of the amount of boost pressure. The Super SQV will support new generations of turbocharged vehicles.
- High Quality Aluminum Die-Cast Body
- Silver-coated aluminum die-cast body. Combines the ultimate in looks and durability in the engine compartment
- High Stiffness Metal Die-Cast Valve
- Secondary valve main portion is made of die cast metal. Reliable operation with beautiful looking
- Triple Fin design produces "Super Sound"
- Triple Fins set at the center of the funnel produces a dynamic and aggressive sound. An optional special Round Fin can be purchased separately for sound tuning. Dual Valve Structure, Sequential System
At low boost ranges the Primary Valve opens, and at high boost ranges the Secondary Valve also opens, resulting in linear response and optimal blow-off operation at all boost levels.
- Pull-Type Relief Valve Operation
- The Pull-Type valve operation offers more precise relief of excess boost and is compatible for a wider range of boost pressure compared to typical push-type blow off valves
- Primary Valve (Small)
- Lift off the throttle, and the primary valve instantly opens, quickly discharging initial excess boost pressure
- Secondary Valve (Large)
- This valve combined with the Primary Valve from the sequential dual valve structure. Optimal blow-off operation from how to high boost ranges without leaking
- 2015+ WRX - 71008-AF015
- 2008+ STI - 71008-AF013
- 2008-2014 WRX - 71008-AF012
- 2002-2007 WRX & STI - 71008-AF006
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.
Need Help with this product?
Chat with our staff using our Live Chat, Call us at 303.402.5142 or Email us email@example.com
Products ship within 2 days.
Friendly return policy because our priority is making sure you have the right product.