GSC Intake Valves (EJ20 EJ257)
Using advanced 3D design and simulation programs, we have created a stronger and higher flowing valve head design. We flow test prototype valve heads in the specific applications to make sure we have the highest flowing valve head available on the market today.
With the materials used we have less valve distortion at the face than any of the tested designs. Less distortion allows or better sealing under extreme conditions and more consistent performance threw the life of the valve. GSC Power-Division's new valves are sure to become the industries standard for sport compact performance valves.
The new Super Alloy Exhaust valves were designed for engines used in extreme conditions. With advancements in manufacturing technology and metallurgy, GSC Power-Division was able to design a blend of Super Alloys that can handle the immense heat and power levels of today's ultra-high horsepower turbocharged and normally aspirated engines. The GSC Super Alloy exhaust valves are designed to withstand EGT's between 1800-2000F. Each Super Alloy Exhaust valve utilizes chrome polished stems to create a smooth, durable finish for added life and better lubricity especially when paired with GSC manganese bronze valve guides. Strength, heat resistance and performance are engineered into every valve. In addition, head dish is maximized for weight savings while swirl polished and back cut heads promote better air flow without sacrificing durability.
- Swirl polished heads for smoother air flow over the valve
- Back cut to reduce valve weight for higher RPM, higher boost pressure, and allow for more aggressive cam profiles without increasing valve spring seat pressures
- Valve stems are micro polished to allow for less oil retention on the stem, which creates less drag on the stem to guide for a smoother motion
- Intake valves are a modified 21-4n stainless and exhausts are a modified 23-8n stainless material for high heat capacity while maintaining longevity
- Valve tips are either hardened or have a stelite wafer tip fused so that the tip is within 5 Rockwell C of the rocker or valve tappet for extended life and less wear
- Valve tip lengths - we have taken extra time to adjust tip heights on the applications to require less tipping of the valve, to maintain proper tip height for proper valve train geometry, and to cut down on install times when setting valve lash
- We have also adjusted the keeper groove to properly balance intake and exhaust spring pressures to reduce the use of valve spring shims and maximize performance from our spring and retainer kits
- Valves will work with an OEM keeper/lock or, when available, our upgraded keeper/lock. It is not mandatory, but it is suggested, that any valve lock not be reused on performance applications due to material grooving
NOTE: Sold in a set of 8
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.
Need Help with this product?
Chat with our staff using our Live Chat, Call us at 303.402.5142 or Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Products ship within 2 days.
Friendly return policy because our priority is making sure you have the right product.