GrimmSpeed Subaru UpPipe
The entire Grimmspeed Up-Pipe is made of 304 SS (flanges, flex, tubing) and has a pipe-wall thickness of 14 Gauge, this is the most "heavy-duty" pipe you will find.
The inlet size is 1.92" and the pipe tapers down to 1.72 which acts as a funnel as it moves into the turbo allowing for the smoothest transition and best air-flow quality. The one of a kind Triple Layer Flex Joint used by Grimmspeed is not located in the bend, which adds to the life expectancy of the flex section. The outlet size is a perfect match to the most common stock location turbos allowing for a smooth transition into the turbo.
Flow Bench Results vs. OEM
- OEM Catless - 244.6 CFM
- OEM Catted - 164.7 CFM
- GrimmSpeed - 292.6 CFM
- TRIPLE LAYER Quality Flex Joint - Gives you extra durability compared to competitors single and double layer flex joints. Flow through Flex - There are no big steps in the flow path of the flex joint. Grimmspeeds flex joint is not located on a bend so there is very minimal flow loss(if any) through the flex
- 14 Gauge Piping Thickness - almost all pipes on the market use 16-18(~1.5mm) thick piping wall, but not Grimmspeed. Grimmspeed uses a 2mm thick piping wall(33% thicker than all of the competition!)
- Pipe to Flange Connection - Much smoother connection. Piping is ported flush with flange so there is no step into the pipe
- 1.92" Inlet = Perfect match to gasket allowing a little room for gasket movement(anything bigger, ie 2", will almost be guaranteed to put the gasket in the flow which is horrible for flow)
- 1.75" Outlet = Narrowing down from 1.92 to 1.75 acts as a funnel. Also very close match to most common turbos so you have much less step going into the turbo(unlike a straight through 2" which creates a huge step going into most common turbos vf's, tdo4s, etc)
- Massive 304SS flanges
- Minimal internal steps for maximum flow
- Complete 304SS Construction (pipe, flex section, flanges)
- Reduce turbo lag
- '06-'14 WRX
- '04-'14 STi
- '07-'09 LGT
- '06-'10 FXT
- '91-'94 Legacy Turbo
- '04+ Baja Turbo
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.
Need Help with this product?
Chat with our staff using our Live Chat, Call us at 303.402.5142 or Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Products ship within 2 days.
Friendly return policy because our priority is making sure you have the right product.