Go Fast Bits G-Force II Electronic Boost Controller
The G-Force II has taken everything that was great about the original, and made it better! There are new features, existing ones have been improved, and most importantly, it's even easier to use!
If you've used the original GFB G-Force, you'll know that it represented outstanding value for money, with advanced capabilities and features usually reserved for very expensive units. If you haven't experienced the original G-Force, all you need to know is the G-Force II is the **best value-for-money** electronic boost controller out there, and it's not just for street use - even hard-core races will find the G-Force II has what it takes to perform on the track!
- Touch screen interface with menu button:
- Capacitive touch screen and new menu button make menu navigation exceptionally easy - no more pressing or holding multiple buttons!
- Choose your screen colors:
- There are six button illumination color options to match your car's dash
- New closed-loop boost control strategy:
- For the fastest possible boost rise rate and minimum drop-off at high RPM, the new closed-loop logic helps prevent boost variations that can occur in different gears, RPM ranges and atmospheric conditions
- Improved scramble boost feature with remote switching capability:
- Scramble boost now uses a dedicated boost preset (instead of a percentage increase) so that peak boost, rise rate, and closed-loop control can be specifically tailored to suit your needs when activated. You can now lower OR increase boost pressure, AND change the spool-up rate and correction, all at the press of a button
- Internal MAP sensor handles boost pressure up to 50psi (3.45bar, 345kPa):
- Still class leading performance!
- 6 boost presets, individually programmable:
- You can program 6 different peak boost pressures and rise rates, then select on-the-fly
- New peak-hold display:
- Shows the peak boost achieved after each boost run
- Remote input trigger:
- Connect the remote input wire to a switch, button, or ECU output to change boost presets or activate scramble boost
- Real-time boost gauge:
- Display in bar, psi, or kPaChoose the gauge display pressure units to suit your preference
- Real-time vacuum display:
- Now shows manifold vacuum as well as boost
- Over-boost warning/cut:
- User adjustable warning to indicate if the boost pressure is too high and to cut the solenoid to lower boost and protect the engine
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.
Need Help with this product?
Chat with our staff using our Live Chat, Call us at 303.402.5142 or Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Products ship within 2 days.
Friendly return policy because our priority is making sure you have the right product.