Feal Suspension 443 Custom Motorsport Coilovers for Subaru
Feal Suspension's 443 is a 100% custom built Motorsport Grade coilover, designed specifically designed for you, your vehicle, and your application.
Feal can build you a custom set of 443 coilovers as long as they offer a 441 or 442 for your car.
If you have any questions at all about what goes into building this suspension, please call us before ordering.
- Penske High and Low speed compression adjustable reservoirs
- Long travel front and rear shock shafts and bodies
- Maxima shock fluid (highest viscosity index racing shock fluid)
- Custom valved based on your car build
- Independent rebound adjustment
- Swift main springs
- Front Swift helper springs
- In house dyno tested
- External nitrogen reservoirs with swivel fittings
- Japanese Swift springs
- Assembled in house, U.S. A
- Rebuildable and revalvable in house, U.S. A
- Independent height adjustment
- Teflon injected spherical bearing top mounts front and rear (MacPherson applications)
- Aluminum top mounts
- Camber adjustable front top mounts (MacPherson applications)
- Slotted rear coilover mounting hole for camber adjustability (MacPherson applications)
- Corrosion resistant coating + Anodized aluminum parts
- High quality low friction seals and rod guide bushings
- High flow pistons (allows super high range of damping tuning)
We will need to know the following in order to correct spec out the feal 443 coilovers:
- Vehicle year and model
- Vehicle weight with driver
- Estimated whp
- Tire size and compound
- List of major suspension geometry changes (anti squat, longer arms, drop knuckles, ...)
- Specify reservoir hose length
Minimum build time: 2 weeks
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.
Need Help with this product?
Chat with our staff using our Live Chat, Call us at 303.402.5142 or Email us email@example.com
Products ship within 2 days.
Friendly return policy because our priority is making sure you have the right product.