Feal Suspension 441 1-Way Coilovers (08-14 WRX)
Feal has created a coilover solution that is very well priced and offers unsurpassed performance. The Feal 441 Coilover is a one-way adjustable monotube damper equipped with a genuine Japanese Swift spring. They are confident that their valving profile will yield a very comfortable yet great performing ride for your car!
441 - 8k Front 8k Rear
441+ - 8k Front 8k Rear - Swift Springs
441 Max Travel - 6k Front 6k Rear
441 Max Travel + - 6k Front 6k Rear - Swift Springs
441+ Road Race - Custom Swift Springs
- 8k/8k springs
- One way adjustable, 30 click spectrum
- Japanese Swift springs on 441+
- Assembled in house, U.S. A
- Rebuildable and revalvable in house, U.S. A
- Independent height adjustment
- Teflon injected spherical bearing top mounts front and rear (MacPherson applications)
- Aluminum top mounts
- Camber adjustable front top mounts (MacPherson applications)
- Slotted rear coilover mounting hole for camber adjustability (MacPherson applications)
- Corrosion resistant coating + Anodized aluminum parts
- High quality low friction seals and rod guide bushings
- High flow pistons (allows super high range of damping tuning)
Road Race Kit
For an additional charge, Feal is able to produce a Road Race spec coilover kit that is completely custom and hand-built. Based off of your vehicle data, Feal will select the appropriate Natural Frequency for your suspension and mathematically calculate the optimal spring rate to yield the targeted Natural Frequency. Only Swift brand springs are used.
Your shock cartridge is assembled in house from scratch with custom valving and super high viscosity index Maxima Shock Fluid. All Feal 441 Road Race kits utilize our digressive valving settings, custom damping profile, and calculated spring rate to suit your specific needs.
We will need to gather information in order to correctly spec out the coilovers with the road race option like:
- Tire size
- Tire UTQG rating
- Road Race, Autocross, or Street?
- Smooth or rough terrain?
- Effective aero used?
This process usually takes 3-5 business days!
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.
Need Help with this product?
Chat with our staff using our Live Chat, Call us at 303.402.5142 or Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Products ship within 2 days.
Friendly return policy because our priority is making sure you have the right product.