Each shock is designed with expertise from our success in many top-level international motorsports and through years of experience tuning various shock brands. We at Feal Suspension strongly believe that our coilovers have an edge on shock design that gives you confidence and a competitive advantage where needed most.
441 Damping adjustability that adjusts Rebound and Compression in one knob. Very easy to tune vehicle firmness, dive, and roll.
- 7k/5k springs
- One way adjustable, 30 click spectrum
- Japanese Swift springs
- Assembled in house, U.S. A
- Rebuildable and revalvable in house, U.S. A
- Independent height adjustment
- Teflon injected spherical bearing top mounts front and rear (MacPherson applications)
- Aluminum top mounts
- Camber adjustable front top mounts (MacPherson applications)
- Slotted rear coilover mounting hole for camber adjustability (MacPherson applications)
- Corrosion resistant coating + Anodized aluminum parts
- High quality low friction seals and rod guide bushings
- High flow pistons (allows super high range of damping tuning)
Road Race Kit
For an additional charge, Feal is able to produce a Road Race spec coilover kit that is completely custom and hand-built. Based off of your vehicle data, Feal will select the appropriate Natural Frequency for your suspension and mathematically calculate the optimal spring rate to yield the targeted Natural Frequency. Only Swift brand springs are used.
Your shock cartridge is assembled in house from scratch with custom valving and super high viscosity index Maxima Shock Fluid. All Feal 441 Road Race kits utilize our digressive valving settings, custom damping profile, and calculated spring rate to suit your specific needs.
We will need to gather information in order to correctly spec out the coilovers with the road race option like:
- Tire size
- Tire UTQG rating
- Road Race, Autocross, or Street?
- Smooth or rough terrain?
- Effective aero used?
This process usually takes 3-5 business days!